This is a Delta Rockwell Table Saw.
Sold for Parts or Repair Only
- 1962 (can not be confirmed)
- Model no. 34-350
- 208 Volt
- 3 Phase
- Approx Size: 48.25" x 38" x 32"
Motor data plate could not be seen - power data was taken from switch box. Saw arbor appears to be 1".
This saw has the following issues:
- Fence lock handle is broken off
- No access door on front
- no miter gauge is included
- Table insert that surrounds blade is missing
- Tilt for arbor is rusted/will not adjust
- Height adjustment is hard to turn
- Fence is stuck on rails due to rust
Buyer will be responsible for all equipment, tools, personnel and transportation necessary for loading and removal from site.
Please utilize our scheduled inspection time to view the item(s) first hand and up close.
This auction is located at Sacramento, CA 95820 and being Sold As-Is.
Serial number indicates that saw was made in 1962.
Top is approx 48.25" w x 38" dp - saw table is approx 32" h.
This item is used and sold as-is. Due to the location, this item was NOT TESTED for operation. Item may need service and/or parts to make operational.
tabletop insert to surround blade is missng
fence lock handle is broken
handle to tilt blade is frozen
height adjustment hard to turn
box is labeled 208V 3PH