This is a 1971 International Harvester Loadster 1600 box truck with working lift gate.
- Odometer Reads: 108,422 (not verified)
- VIN: 416060H154066
- Engine: V8.
- Fuel: gasoline
- Transmission: Manual 4 speed.
- Exterior condition: Vehicle has surface rust and there are holes on the box surface but only on the outer shell.
- Interior condition: Bench seat is in good condition. Clean on inside but some items are worn. Broken interior fixture and light. Front windshield is cracked.
- Tires: Tires are in fair condition and fully inflated.
- 9340 lbs unladen weight.
- The vehicle was jump started and the location and we moved it forwards and backwards. Currently there is very little gas in the tank.
Buyer will be responsible for all equipment, tools, personnel and transportation necessary for loading and removal from site.
Please utilize our scheduled inspection time to view the item(s) first hand and up close.
Please check the location of this listing, many of our item(s) are for local pick up only.
This listing is located in Garden Grove, CA, 92841
Item(s) are Sold As-Is.
Manual 3 speed transmission with a compound low, dual rear tires, Waltco Level-Lift 3300 lbs max weight. Manual locks, windows, mirrors. Dual rear tires.
No - Mileage could not be verified - Actual mileage unknown
No not available
Vehicle started idled placed in gear and moved forward and back - no other test were performed
Vehicle has surface rust and there are holes on the box surface but only on the outer shell.
Bench seat is in good condition. Clean on inside but some items are worn. Broken interior fixture and light. Front windshield is cracked.
Tires are in fair condition and fully inflated.