View a Case Study
"Wow! Nice job gents; very pleased with those results on the lift!"
- Central Valley, CA City Purchasing Official
"We had no idea that the portable would sell for anything near this amount. InterSchola did a great job with a very complex sale."
- El Dorado Union High School District
Visit our Client Blog
InterSchola provides a range of services at each stage of the auction process.
- InterSchola evaluates surplus items and catalogs the inventory of retired assets
- Collects pertinent information on individual items or item lot(s) and determines an appropriate auction listing/sale strategy
- Takes photographs and writes descriptions of the items
- Provides Public Notice documentation of items in accordance with Education Code
- Forwards recommended auction start prices for client approval
- Creates a 7-10 day auction listing on eBay or other online auction platforms
During the auction:
- InterSchola markets auctions to our extensive database of buyers interested specifically in education surplus
- Provides customer support to prospective buyers
- Sends links to eBay and other online auction listings so our clients can watch their live auctions in progress
- Manages on-site inspection of items for sale by prospective buyers
- InterSchola manages close of auction and handles all aspects of buyer payment
- Manages delivery of item(s) to buyer coordinates onsite pickup and packing of items to be shipped
- Confirms receipt of goods by buyer
- Delivers a check for proceeds and a detailed report documenting auction sales to each client
In the case of salvage items, InterSchola will research other channels for sale/disposal of assets deemed not saleable in an open market environment